Any trauma sustained by your personnel can result in temporary breakdown in the established workflow.
Moreover, the financial expenses for assistance with selection of high quality treatment and rehabilitation of your employee might be quite unplanned.
What does Personal Accident Insurance Policy protect from?
The objects of personal accident insurance can be property interests related to damage caused to the health of the citizens (Insured Persons), which do not contradict the Russian Federation legislation.
What does my company and my employees get from Insurance coverage?
Personal Accident Insurance makes it possible for the insured employees to get financial compensation in case of unforeseen situations, whereas you will be able to forecast social package expenses and provide the following:
- insurance payment in case of trauma or death of the Insured
- a minimal social package allowing to enlist and retain high quality personnel
- coverage of staff member supplementary treatment expenses and their rehabilitation
- material assistance to the family of a staff member in case of their death
- precise planning of personnel social support expenses
- decrease of the VAT base
What risks can be included in the program?
- death as a result of a personal accident or natural causes
- disability in case of a personal accident or natural causes with assignment of disability categories I, II and III
- partial disability as a result of a personal accident
- diagnosis of a critical disease
- additional risks (e.g. hospital admission expenses)
What is a personal accident?
- accidental penetration of foreign objects into breathing passages, sudden suffocation, drowning
- injury of body parts and organs
- infectious diseases
- accidental acute intoxication by chemicals, pharmaceuticals, poisons
- critical diseases
What does a program tariff depend on?
- total number of staff members
- insurance amount
- risks chosen
- staff age and gender composition
- policy validity period and geography
What documents are required to conclude an insurance contract?
- passport data
- additional documents (per insurer’s request)
What shall be done in case of an insured event?
- receive required medical assistance
- collect all necessary documents and apply to the Insurer for the payment
Who will receive Insurance Payment? What is the amount?
The beneficiary party under the Personal Accident Insurance Policy is the Insured Person, or their legal representatives (parents, heir, and any beneficiaries stated in the Insurance application).
The Insurance Payment is the percentage from the Insured Amount and shall be stated in the Payment Table for a specific risk.
Where can I buy the Policy?
You can leave a request here and we will choose the optimal Insurance Program for you with due consideration of your preferences.