Insurance companies offer financial protection for unforeseen and complicated life situations in the form custom-tailored or individual solutions for kids and adults.
A Personal Accident shall mean an accomplished sudden, unforeseen and unintended event that actually takes place under the influence of various external factors within the validity period of the Insurance Contract regardless of the Insured Person’s volition and resulting in death or damage to the life and health of the Insured Person.
What does the Personal Accident Insurance Policy protect from?
The objects of Personal Accident Insurance can be property interests related to damage caused to the health of the citizens (Insured Persons), which do not contradict the Russian Federation legislation.
Who can be insured?
Insured Persons can be adults or children (RF citizens and foreigners, residing in the Russian Federation)
What risks can be included in the program?
- death as a result of a personal accident or natural causes
- disability in case of a personal accident or natural causes with assignment of disability categories I, II and III
- partial disability as a result of a personal accident - diagnosis of a critical disease
What is a personal accident?
- accidental penetration of foreign objects into breathing passages, sudden suffocation, drowning
- injury of body parts and organs
- infectious diseases
- accidental acute intoxication by chemicals, pharmaceuticals, poisons
- critical diseases
What does a program tariff depend on?
- insurance amount
- risks chosen
- age, health condition
- profession, everyday activities
- policy validity period and geography
What documents are required to conclude an insurance contract?
- passport data
- filled-in questionnaire
- additional documents (per insurer’s request)
What shall be done in case of an insured event?
- receive required medical assistance
- collect all necessary documents and apply to the Insurer for the payment
Who will receive Insurance Payment? What is the amount?
The beneficiary party under the Personal Accident Insurance Policy is the Insured Person, or their legal representatives (parents, heir, beneficiaries stated in the Insurance application). The Insurance Payment is the percentage from the Insured Amount and shall be stated in the Payment Table for a specific risk.
Where can I buy the Insurance Policy?
You can leave a request here, and we will choose the Optimal Insurance Program for you with due consideration of your preference