Travelling or a business trip bring positive emotions and learning of something new and unusual. One always strives to spend the time and make the most of it, and get some colorful impressions. Nevertheless, it is important to remember about possible threats.
A Travel Insurance Policy can help you with financial and organizational issues under unforeseen circumstances, when you are outside the city or the country of residence. A policy is not only one of the obligatory requirements of most of the consulates in order to get a visa, but just a plain wise necessity.
Any acute illness or an injury are regarded as the principal insured events under the Travel Insurance Policy. Should you require urgent medical aid, then the travel assistance service will help you organizing it and the insurance company will pay for these and related expenses.
The policy cost depends on the following:
- coverage territory
- validity period
- insured amount
- additional risks
- tariff policy of a specific insurance company
Additional risks could be:
- active and extreme sports
- luggage loss of forfeit
- flight delay
- civil liability
- other risks
In case of an insured event, one shall:
- contact travel assistance service by the phone number, stated in the policy
- receive required help
- receive information on the next steps to reimburse expenses
The expenses are compensated by the insurance company to:
- a specific services provider (doctor, clinic, transportation company, ambulance etc.)
- insured person, who incurred expenses
The following data is required for an insurance contract:
- passport data
- travel details: period / country / activities
- other additions / wishes / requirements
You can buy a policy by leaving a request with us or by filling an form online.